Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dark and Mysterious

My very fashionable friend recently helped me discover Polyvore. I tried it out this morning and this is my very first creation. Although I know it may not be wonderful, I think I've found a new addiction. Expect lots more to come from this site!

Dark and Mysterious

Dark and Mysterious by Alyssa821 featuring high heel shoes

Shop the look!:







Dolce Gabbana black dress
1,905 GBP - matchesfashion.com





Feather vest
$330 - cynthiarowley.com





Balmain black pants
2.324 EUR - shopmrsh.com





High heel shoes
$595 - giuseppezanottidesign.com





Chanel tote bag
$3,040 - aloharag.com





House of Harlow 1960 chain sunglass
$149 - shopthetrendboutique.com







Welikefashion.com Tanktop Beauty
35 EUR - welikefashion.com







No comments: