Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogging Experiment


Ok, so...hello, everybody! This is my first time blogging so just bear with me. As an aspiring fashion journalist I thought it would be a fun and productive activity to blog about my favorite thing in the world: fashion! As I have quite a busy scheduele, this will not be an everyday thing. However, I will try to get on at least once a week to update this and inform you of new trends, fashion events, and things that inspire me. My goal is simply to install in you the same passion for style that I have. And, since this blog is all about fashion, I thought it might be helpful to let you know some of my style prefrences.
-Favorite brands=Juicy Couture, Bestey Johnson, Lucky Brand Jeans
-Favorite stores for cheap, everyday style=American Eagle, Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe
-Favorite department stores=Macy's, Target (hey, who doesn't love a good bargain?), Barney's
If anybody has anything they would like to see me write about, just comment! ;)

1 comment:

kelly kohlman said...

Very cool. . . Super excited to see what becomes of this!!! lol love ya!