Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cardigan-Crazed

Anyone living in the Northeastern part of the United States right now knows that the weather is, to say the least, crappy. After almost a week of short sleeves and open-toed shoes, my wardrobe didn’t want to accept the fact that it really is still winter. It quickly came around, however, after I wore a cute, flutter-sleeved blouse to church and nearly froze to death. I realized that this is the exact weather that cardigans were invented for. I can wear my favorite new spring finds while still being able to feel my arms. :) See? Sometimes you can be fashionable and practical…just don’t get used to it.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is steve brajkovich's daughter.

I really like your blogs.
do you really write these?

Alyssa said...

Thanks. :) Yup, I wrote them. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to write any new ones lately but hopefully I will this summer.