Sunday, February 14, 2010

Versace Lovin'

Every year around this time, I start to look forward to spring fashions. Sometimes it’s triggered by seeing a “Spring Awakening” spread in a magazine and other times it’s triggered by spotting the first pairs of shorts on the racks at Macy’s. Either way, all I know is that, at a time when there’s almost three feet of snow on the ground outside my house, all I want to do is throw on a sun dress and open-toed wedges and drink a cappuccino outside my local café. This year, my annual love affair with spring started when I saw the brightly-colored, geometric-printed, short-hemmed, and fresh-faced looks of Versace’s read-to-wear Spring 2010 collection. The wild prints stand out like no other and daringly short hemlines are balanced out by long sleeves that also, incidentally, will keep me warm on those chilly spring evenings. Everything about the collection is absolutely perfect. So I just want to say, bravo Versace, for creating the perfect spring looks for me to lust after and officially stepping into my Top 10 list of favorite designers.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments: